An Administrative Volunteer provides administrative services to Hospice as assigned and requested.
- Must possess sight/hearing senses or use appropriate adaptive devices that will enable senses to function at a level required to meet the essential duties of the position.
- Must be flexible, innovative and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress and demonstrate emotional stability.
Work primarily in hospice office and community.
Must have a current valid driver’s license, auto liability insurance and reliable transportation.
- Supervised by: Volunteer Coordinator
- Interrelationships: IDG and other health care team members
- High school graduate or GED, preferred.
- Completion of hospice training program.
- Willingness to work as a hospice team member.
- Demonstrates knowledge and well developed communication skills.
- Typing, computer, filing or fundraising skills, preferred.
- Provides assigned administrative services.
- Communicates at the appropriate level.
- Documents services provided.
- Coordinates efforts with Volunteer Coordinator.